Overview of Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Family Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Room, 1 King Bed, View (Skyline view)
About this area
Located in Aix-en-Provence, Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Les Allees Provencales and Cours Mirabeau are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Terrain des Peintres and Jardins d'Albertas. Eurocopter and Karting de L'Etang are also worth visiting.
- Aix-en-Provence Tourism Office - 8 min walk
- La Rotonde - Place General Charles De Gaulle - 9 min walk
- Pavillon de Vendome - 10 min walk
- Hôtel de Caumont - Centre d'Art - 13 min walk
- Paul Cezanne University - 18 min walk
- Aix-en-Provence Station - 11 min walk
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 19 min drive
- Le Comptoir du Clos — 1 min walk
- Jardin Ephem'R — 1 min walk
- Maison Cassan - 4 min walk
- Café Suspendu - Le bistrot Méjane - 6 min walk
- Hanzo - 6 min walk
About this property
Renaissance Aix-en-Provence Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 35 per night.
- Up to 55 lb/25 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 35 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities