Availability: Hotel Chicoutimi
Art Deco hotel with a bar/lounge, in Saguenay (Chicoutimi)
This spa hotel is located in Saguenay (Chicoutimi), close to Auditorium Dufour, University of Quebec in Chicoutimi, and Centre Georges-Vezina. Also nearby are Petite Maison Blanche Museum and Pulperie de Chicoutimi Regional Museum.
Hotel Chicoutimi offers a complimentary full breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Chicoutimi Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
5 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Chicoutimi is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1894
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
International Cafe - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Rouge Burger Bar - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Chicoutimi Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.