Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Contemporary design in Mexico City's Polanco district
Close to shopping
Located in the trendy Polanco neighborhood’s chic shops, galleries, and nightlife, this 25-story hotel is across from the National Auditorium, 2 blocks from upscale shops and restaurants, and within 8 km (5 mi) of numerous museums.
For style-conscious travelers, the modern, Zen-inspired hotel is a combination of minimalism and energy; clean, contemporary design is paired with W's trademark red, white, and black color scheme.
W Mexico City guestrooms feature cherry walls, all-white W designer feather beds with down duvets and pillowtop mattresses, Bliss Spa bath amenities, CD and DVD players, minibars, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 13 December 2013 to 28 February 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Located in Mexico City's tree-lined Polanco neighborhood, the distinctive W Mexico City is across the street from the National Auditorium and two blocks from upscale shops such as Armani and La Scala on Presidente Masaryk Avenue.
Minimal, Zen-inspired design is coupled with the hotel's signature red, white, and black color scheme. The open-concept lobby includes a daytime lounge that transforms into an energetic nightclub at night. The AWAY® Spa provides a relaxation pool, adobe sauna, spa tub, steam room, juice bar, and well-equipped fitness center.
Solea, W's signature restaurant, specializes in innovative, contemporary presentations of coastal seafood. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel, and a business center provides high-speed Internet access, printing, faxing, shipping, and other services (surcharges).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Number of floors - 25
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2003
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 371.6
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- DVD player
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
Solea - Signature restaurant on the first floor, featuring W's vibrant red, black, and white color scheme. Outdoor terrace and private dining rooms. Contemporary coastal seafood dishes, steaks, and salads. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch served.
The Whiskey - Colorful lounge in a lobby without walls. Equally colorful signature drinks. DJ music Wednesday-Saturday nights. Light meals. Open from midday to late night.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
W Mexico City's AWAY® Spa offers about 636 square meters (6,850 square feet) of space with views overlooking the treetops of the surrounding Polanco neighborhood. Amenities include a relaxation pool, adobe sauna, spa tub, steam room, and juice bar. AWAY® Spa offers aromatherapy, body, and facial treatments as well as massages. The fitness center provides free style weights, integrated weight system, treadmills, elliptical trainers, stair machines, stationary bikes, and a variety of circuit-training equipment.
Chapultepec Park, four km (2.5 mi) from the hotel, encompasses 647 hectares (1,600 acres) of woods, fields, playgrounds, and artificial lakes with rental rowboats. The popular park also houses a zoo and several museums.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 190 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: MXN 190 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: MXN 190 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 90 per night
- Pet fee: MXN 300 per pet, per day plus MXN 1350 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: MXN 1250 per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.