Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Garden Area - Non-Refundable
- Two Queen Beds
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds, Tower - Non-Refundable
- Two Queen Beds
Eco-friendly hotel with 3 restaurants, in Calgary (Calgary South - MacLeod Trail)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Calgary (Calgary South - MacLeod Trail), close to Carburn Park and Maple Ridge Golf Course. Area attractions also include Calgary Tower and Heritage Park Historical Village.
In addition to 3 restaurants, The Glenmore Inn & Convention Centre features a waterslide. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, The Glenmore Inn & Convention Centre provides a waterslide, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 161459 square feet (15,000 square meters) include a conference center, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Art Deco hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is complimentary.
The Glenmore Inn & Convention Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Total number of rooms - 169
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 161459
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1978
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 15,000
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Window opens
- Flat-panel TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Carving Board Cafe - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Garden Court Buffet - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Elbow Room - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.