COMING SOON: Expedia’s epic Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale is right around the corner, and this year we’re kicking things off early! Before we get to the deals, there’s a few things you need to do before the year’s biggest shopping weekend arrives.
- Download the Expedia app. Many of our best deals and coupons are only available on the mobile app, so be sure to download before the sale starts.
- If you haven’t already, create an account on Expedia.ca. It’s free, plus you’ll need a log-in to access the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals this year.
- Sign up for Expedia Rewards so that any booking you make earns you points that you can use later on flights, hotels, activities and more. Tip: Bookings on the Expedia app earn you double points.
- Favourite the hotels you like on Expedia.ca and the app. Coupons will only work on select hotels, so look for VIP Access™ and boutique properties. These are more likely to allow coupons at check out versus the larger chain hotels.
- Keep an open mind! Instead of having a specific destination or hotel in mind, think about what type of trip you want (i.e. warm weather), and be ready with options. Miami could be just as good as Cancun or the Caribbean—or vice versa.
Beginning Monday, November 25, travellers can find select hotels up to 60 percent off, plus special discounts on flights, packages, activities and cruises. Then, the savings continue Black Friday through Cyber Monday with coupons that can be used to score even deeper discounts on the mobile app and Expedia.ca.
Early Bird (November 25-28) deals include:
- 60% off select hotels, no coupon needed, plus deals on flights, packages, activities and cruises site-wide
Black Friday deals include:
- App-exclusive coupons: 75% off select hotels
- All device coupons: 20% off select hotels, 10% off select hotels, $100 off $750 package
Cyber Monday deals include:
- App-exclusive coupons: 95% off select hotels
- All device coupons: $100 off $750 package, 20% off select hotels
Coupons go live at 9 a.m. ET on Black Friday, and two times on Cyber Monday (9 a.m. ET and 12 p.m. ET); they are very limited and only available while supplies last. But the good news is even without a coupon, travellers can find thousands of deeply discounted travel deals all weekend long. This weekend is also the perfect time to book holiday travel, a quick winter getaway, or get a jump start on those 2020 bucket lists.
To make sure you don’t miss any of deals, since they are limited quantity, follow these steps to quickly shop + redeem coupons!
How to Redeem coupons on the Expedia App
Step 1: Log in to your account via the Expedia app. (Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Get on it!)
Step 2: On desktop, grab a coupon code on the landing page here.
Step 3: Book in the app and enter the designated coupon code at checkout to get the discount. Note that the offer is limited to one per customer.
Don’t forget that when you book on the app, you also get double points. It’s a win-win!
How to Redeem coupons on Expedia.ca
Step 1: On desktop, log in to your account. (Haven’t signed up yet? Get on it!)
Step 2: Grab a coupon code on the landing page here.
Step 3: Complete your booking (whether that be for a hotel, vacation package, activity, etc.) and enter the designated coupon code at checkout to get the discount. Note that the offer is limited to one per customer.
Expedia wants everyone to make their travel dreams a reality. Look out for other special deals and promotions all year long by visiting www.expedia.ca.
If you experience any issues or questions, please contact our excellent customer service team via Direct Message on Twitter.
Happy shopping—and travels—everyone!