Search Apartment Rentals in Yulara
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Yulara
Other property types in Yulara
Desert Gardens Hotel
Reviewed on Dec. 31, 2019
Sails In The Desert
Reviewed on Dec. 20, 2018
Staying in an Apartment in Yulara
There are 6 lodging options in Yulara. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you locate accommodations that are similar. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. Even filter by similar properties such as vacation homes, condos, or cabins.
Why not take time while in this family-friendly area to enjoy the desert landscapes and top-notch restaurants? While in the region, visit top sights such as Uluru (Ayers Rock).
Below is a popular apartment in Yulara to consider:
- In Yulara
When is the Best Time to Visit Yulara?
Though weather is just one factor, it can impact your vacation, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically January and February, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 96° F and nighttime temperatures average 62° F
- April-June: 85° F is the daytime average and 42° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 83° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 95° F during the day and 58° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.47 inches in a year
Things to Do in Yulara
People visiting Yulara come for its restaurants and desert landscape. While you're exploring the area, Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park are a couple of picturesque spots to get outside and enjoy nature.Yulara is also recognized for its:
How to Get to Yulara and Around the Area
Fly into Ayers Rock, NT (AYQ-Connellan), which is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.