Find a Bed and Breakfast in Wamel from CA $96
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Wamel
Reviewed on Jul. 22, 2017
Reviewed on Sep. 17, 2016
Reviewed on Dec. 14, 2019
Why Stay at a B&B in Wamel?
Are you looking for a place to stay with a top-notch breakfast and attentive service? If there aren't any B&Bs in town but you're still hoping to find a smaller place to stay, you might consider expanding your search to the nearby area to look for accommodations with similar amenities. If you're interested in playing some golf on your trip, Golf Club Moehnesee is a good spot to tee off.
B&Bs Near Wamel
Every B&B has a unique charm— whether it's a cozy reading space or a beautiful breakfast room, the small details are what make bed and breakfasts the perfect escape. Below are some B&Bs in the area:
Landsberger Hof: 3 stars, 14 rooms
- 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the heart of Wamel
- Restaurant on site
- On-site bar
Bed and Breakfast am Höhenweg: 3 stars, 2 rooms
- 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the downtown core
- Buffet breakfast
How to Pack for the Weather in Wamel
If you're wondering about the best time to visit Wamel, we've gathered some relevant weather stats to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 0.94 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 28° F
- April-June: 65° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 71° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and 32° F at night
Things to See and Do in Wamel
When you want to explore some things to do in Wamel, consider a visit to Golf Club Moehnesee. You might also consider a trip to sites like Arnsberg Forest Nature Park or AquaFun Soest if you have time to see more of the area.
Transportation Options In and Around Wamel
Fly into Paderborn (PAD-Paderborn - Lippstadt), which is located 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Dortmund (DTM), which is 24.5 mi (39.4 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.