Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This farm stay is located in Vernazza. Church of San Pietro and Sanctuary of Nostra Signora di Soviore are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Vernazza Beach and Monterosso Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby snorkelling, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Vernazza travel guide
- Cinque Terre Marine Protected Area - 1 min walk
- Corniglia 5 Terre La Spezia - 2 min drive
- Vernazza Beach - 30 min drive
- Footpath Vernazza-Monterosso - 38 min drive
- Vernazza Ferry - 38 min drive
- Corniglia Station - 13 min walk
- Terza Terra Di Cadario Alison - 1 min walk
- La Scuna - 1 min walk
- Trattoria La Laterna - 1 min walk
- Bar Nunzio - 1 min walk
- Caffe Matteo - 1 min walk
About this property
Sea View Double Room
- Toilet paper
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.