- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Residence Venice
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Traditional Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen, Courtyard View
About this area
Located in Quarto d'Altino, Residence Venice is near a train station. La Fenice Opera House and Palazzo Grassi are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Noventa di Piave Designer Outlet and Fondamenta Nuove.
- Forte Bazzera - 17 min drive
- Porto Marghera - 20 min drive
- Ca' d'Oro - 24 min drive
- San Cassiano - 24 min drive
- Venetian Ghetto - 24 min drive
- Quarto d'Altino Station - 11 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 15 min drive
- Vecio Decimo - 6 min walk
- Bar Bif - 8 min walk
- QB - Quanto bassta - 9 min walk
- Piero's Snack - 13 min walk
- Stop Pizza - 13 min walk
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 8 PM. <br />There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 30 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It is an apartment block in a modern part of Quarto d'Altino, so no view but good parking znd supermarket and a straightforward walk to the station. Clean but could do with updating cnd some fixtures and fittings replacing. Water pressure is very low indeed, worth bearing in mind if you have teenage daughters with long hair to wash! The staff are absolutely fabulous and if a suburban self catering location suits you then this is ideal. It suited us.