Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Venice hotel in San Marco, walk to Academy Gallery
Popular property highlights
Located in San Marco, this luxury hotel is steps from Palazzo Grassi and Ca' Rezzonico. Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 25 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and digital TV. Minibars, room service, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Room service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Late night fare is available from room service.
Krug Terrace - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
PGs Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
- PalazzinaG Hotel
- PalazzinaG Hotel Venice
- PalazzinaG Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- PalazzinaG is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.