Close to the train station and air port, suitable for a last nighter in Italy.
- Porto Marghera
- 5 min drive
- Port of Venice
- 9 min drive
- 2 min walk
- Restaurante di Moro
- 3 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Porto Marghera - 5 min drive
- Port of Venice - 9 min drive
- Piazzale Roma - 9 min drive
- Venetian Ghetto - 10 min drive
- Forte Bazzera - 19 min drive
- Venice-Mestre Station - 5 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 18 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 17 min drive
- Baishakhi — 2 min walk
- Restaurante di Moro — 3 min walk
- Blind Spot - Cocktail Bar — 11 min walk
- Osteria del Lupo Nero — 17 min walk
- Pizzeria Garibaldi — 18 min walk
About this property
A bar/lounge, self parking and concierge services are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff are on-site. All 36 rooms offer free WiFi, fridges and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include room service (during limited hours), ceiling fans and hairdryers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay for free
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.80 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: EUR 10 per day
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–10 AM: EUR 10 per person
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- Banquet hall
- Front-desk safe
- Reception hall
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Bathroom (partially open)
- Free toiletries
- satellite channels
Food and drink
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Local maps