Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with bar/lounge and coffee shop/café
Located in the heart of Mestre, this hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Casino' di Venezia and 2 mi (3.2 km) from San Giuliano Park. New Jesolandia and Porto Marghera are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, free use of bicycles, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 28 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find minibars and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Mestre hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Garibaldi is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Free self parking
- Free reception
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1970
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.00 per night.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Pets allowed (no fees)
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.225 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Garibaldi Mestre
- Hotel Garibaldi Mestre
- Hotel Garibaldi
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).