Search Apartment Rentals in Ubud
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Ubud
Other property types in Ubud
The Sankara Suites & Villas by Pramana
Reviewed on Mar. 21, 2020
Ayung Resort Ubud
Reviewed on Mar. 15, 2020
Element By Westin Bali Ubud
Reviewed on Jul. 24, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Ubud
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Ubud with 994 hotels and other lodging accommodations. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you search for accommodations with similar amenities. When you search on Expedia, you can use the filters to search for a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. You can also filter by similar property types like condos, vacation homes, or cottages.
Why not enjoy the prominent temples and lush forest in this romantic area? Ubud Monkey Forest and Ubud Royal Palace are top attractions worth a visit.
When is the Best Time to Visit Ubud?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarize yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically April and November, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 91° F and nighttime temperatures average 72° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 68° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 68° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 91° F during the day and 71° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.73 inches in a year
What to Do in Ubud
Visitors speak highly of Ubud for its local art scene and temples. Enjoy the outdoors at Ubud Monkey Forest and Campuhan Ridge Walk, or simply take in cultural attractions like Puri Lukisan Museum and Komaneka Fine Art Gallery. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Ubud Royal Palace and Ubud Traditional Art Market.Ubud is also popular for:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Ubud and Around the Area
Fly into Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), which is located 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.