Overview of Allegroitalia Golden Palace
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom, Accessible
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
About this area
In the city centre, Allegroitalia Golden Palace is in Turin's Historic Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Piazza San Carlo and Piazza Castello. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino or Allianz Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Via Roma - 4 min walk
- Santa Cristina - 6 min walk
- Piazza San Carlo - 7 min walk
- Egyptian Museum Torino - 10 min walk
- Piazza Castello - 10 min walk
- Re Umberto Station - 6 min walk
- Turin Porta Nuova Station - 9 min walk
- Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Primo Torino — 1 min walk
- Nuevo Caffè arsenale - 2 min walk
- Tazza d'Oro - 2 min walk
- Caffè Prati - 3 min walk
- Caffeteria del centro - 3 min walk
About this property
Allegroitalia Golden Palace
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 18 lb/8 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per room (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 30 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- AllegroItalia Golden Palace Hotel Turin
- AllegroItalia Golden Palace Hotel
- AllegroItalia Golden Palace Turin
- AllegroItalia Golden Palace
- Golden Palace Turin
- Golden Palace Hotel Turin
- Golden Palace Hotel
- egroitalia Goln Palace Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lots could be done
I have previously stayed at the GP and the standard has gone down in most aspects except breakfast which now is outstanding in strong contrast to the dinner service which now have changed I to a glorified Chinese restaurant possible to serve Asian tour groups