- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Los Alamos
- 12 min walk
- Los Alamos Beach
- 2 min drive
- 5 min walk
- The Wala Room
- 10 min walk
- Malaga (AGP)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Torremolinos, Hotel Royal Costa is by the sea. Benalmadena Marina and Port of Malaga are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore La Carihuela and Los Alamos. Aqualand Torremolinos and Sea-Life are not to be missed.
- Los Alamos - 12 min walk
- Los Alamos Beach - 2 min drive
- Playamar Beach - 4 min drive
- Aqualand Torremolinos - 4 min drive
- Crocodile Park - 5 min drive
- Puerta Blanca Station - 6 min drive
- Torremolinos Station - 9 min drive
- Malaga (AGP) - 8 min drive
- Frutos - 5 min walk
- The Wala Room - 10 min walk
- El Galeón - 17 min walk
- E'tapas - 19 min walk
- Playa los Álamos - 2 min drive
About this property
Hotel Royal Costa
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Royal Costa Torremolinos
- Royal Costa Torremolinos
- Royal Costa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
I liked balcony size and pool. We were lucky to get room with triple balcony size. We didn't like 2 things: 1. Dishes weren't clean enough. Kitchen staff probably put them in the machine and that's it. Nobody was checking dishes and cutlery after coming out from machine. I found lipstick on cup, vegetables on fork... 2. Cesspool smell in bathroom. (Not always, only 20% of time). No matter how much air freshener charwoman used, she couldn't cover the fact, that problem is somewhere in pipes or ventilation. We didn't ask for other room, we didn't want to loose big balcony. Pipes and ventilation are same for whole building anyway.