Overview of remm Roppongi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Economy Double Room Single Use, Non Smoking
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Tower View Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Economy Double Room Single Use, Non Smoking (6:00PM Check-in, 10:00AM Check-Out)
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking (6:00PM Check-in, 10:00AM Check-Out)
Twin Room, Non Smoking (6:00PM Check-in, 10:00AM Check-Out)
About this area
Near a metro station, remm Roppongi is in Tokyo's Roppongi neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Imperial Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Roppongi Hills. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Tokyo Dome. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Roppongi Station is just steps away and Nogizaka Station is 7 minutes by foot.
- Tokyo Midtown - 6 min walk
- Roppongi Hills - 8 min walk
- Tokyo Tower - 18 min walk
- Shibuya Crossing - 3 min drive
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 min drive
- Roppongi Station - 2 min walk
- Shimbashi Station - 3 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 28 min drive
- Cedar The Chop House＆Bar — 1 min walk
- Ichiran roppongi - 1 min walk
- Matsuya - 1 min walk
- Softwind - 1 min walk
- Gindako - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1850 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.