- Honey Creek Mall
- 2 min drive
- Vigo County Public Library
- 4 min drive
- European Grill
- 2 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Terre Haute, IN (HUF-Terre Haute Intl. - Hulman Field)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Terre Haute, Fairfield Inn & Suites Terre Haute is in the entertainment district. Swope Art Museum and Clabber Girl Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Wabash Valley Fairgrounds and Clark County Fairgrounds.
- Honey Creek Mall - 2 min drive
- Vigo County Public Library - 4 min drive
- Wabash Valley Fairgrounds - 4 min drive
- Clabber Girl Museum - 4 min drive
- Community Theatre of Terre Haute - 6 min drive
- Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.) - 65 min drive
- European Grill - 2 min walk
- Fazoli's - 3 min walk
- Bob Evans - 4 min walk
- NewDayCafe - 4 min walk
- Steak And Shake - 4 min walk
About this property
Fairfield Inn & Suites Terre Haute
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Fairfield Inn Terre Haute Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Terre Haute
- Fairfield Terre Haute
- Terre Haute Fairfield Inn
- Disliked: Staff & service
There was a bug between the curtains. I was told that my card was needed for incidentals. I gave her my card and she charged $180 on my card. That’s way too much for incidentals. I questioned it, and it was a mistake because I paid through Expedia my card didn’t even have to be taken. She told me that it was just a hold and would fall right off. Six days later it never fell off. It caused me late fees and inconveniences because I didn’t have that money in my account. Do not give them your card because the staff is not obviously very knowledgeable about best practices with it. Then someone lied and said it was charged because I had a room change. I had a room change because there was a bug between the curtains. They took my card upon checking in, NOT when the room change happened. The staff was clueless and indifferent about my wrongful charge. The stay was ok but the experience with my card and trying to get my money back has been a nightmare.