- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Capitol Theatre
- 13 min walk
- International Convention Centre Sydney
- 19 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall
- 20 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Four Points By Sheraton Sydney, Central Park is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hyde Park and Royal Botanic Gardens, while SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Luna Park are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground, and consider making time for Wild Life Sydney Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Capitol Theatre - 13 min walk
- International Convention Centre Sydney - 19 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 20 min walk
- University of Sydney - 5 min drive
- Hyde Park - 12 min drive
- Sydney Central Station - 10 min walk
- Central Light Rail Station - 10 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Central Quarter – Al fresco dining restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Malt – Al fresco dining bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Pantry – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Four Points By Sheraton Sydney, Central Park
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests driving to the property can access the car drop-off area via 4 Central Park Avenue, Chippendale 2008.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 34.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice clean new premises
Very modern and new building. Clean and contemporary. Would have been better if they had a pool..