Search Hostels in Sutton from CA $126
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Sutton
Auberge Sutton Brouerie
Reviewed on Aug. 31, 2020
Le Montagnard – Auberge/Hôtel & chalets
Reviewed on Sep. 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jul. 15, 2020
Hostels and More in Sutton
Sutton offers 24 accommodations, so if you have a hard time finding hostels in town, you can still pick a place that works for you. For those who want to spend less on overnight stays and focus more on sightseeing, you can get great deals on Expedia. You'll find skiing and more activities to enjoy while you're here.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Sutton?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're discovering new places, so here's some information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 10° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.42 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Sutton?
Depending on your interests, you might enjoy these places to visit:Top Sights
- Mont Sutton
- Pump House Indoor Waterpark
- Jay Peak
- Museum of Communications and History of Sutton
- Galerie Art Plus
- Theatre Lac-Brome
- Sutton Natural Environment Park
- Grace Church
- Le Domaine Perdu
In general, Sutton is known for its:
- Mountain views
How to Get to Sutton and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State), located 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from the city center. An alternative is Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), which is 50.7 mi (81.7 km) away.