- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre
- 15 min walk
- Royal Swedish Opera
- 18 min walk
- Stockholm City Hall
- 4 min drive
- Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre - 15 min walk
- Royal Swedish Opera - 18 min walk
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm - 19 min walk
- Stockholm Palace - 20 min walk
- Stockholm City Hall - 4 min drive
- Rådmansgatan T-Bana - 4 min walk
- Stockholm City Station - 13 min walk
- Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) - 33 min drive
About this property
Hostels By Nordic
Laundry facilities, a front desk safe and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hostel. Rooms offer free wired Internet and showers.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Hostels Nordic Hostel Stockholm
- Hostels Nordic Hostel
- Hostels Nordic Stockholm
- Hostels Nordic
- Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
- Laundry facilities
- Front-desk safe
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Shared bathroom
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Low Budget.Tight rooms. Not typical hotel.
The rooms are very tight no moving space for four bunk beds. It is for low budget stay for lack of anything else. It was close to my confernce and had no other choice as the hotels in the area were fully booked. Bathrooms and showers were shared both men and women. Houses more men than women my first few days there and some of the men were creepy looking Russians or some eastern part of Europe. The staff were friendly and helped to book a taxi, though I found out later that a train ride was as cheap and easy as 123. It is a basement made into rooms. My college rooms in the dorms were far more better.