- Plaza Nueva
- 2 min walk
- Seville Town Hall
- 3 min walk
- Torres y García
- 1 min walk
- La flor de Toranzo
- 1 min walk
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Seville's Historical Center neighbourhood, Petit Palace Marqués Santa Ana is in the city centre and near a train station. Museum of Fine Arts and Seville Auditorium are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Giralda Tower and Seville Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza or Benito Villamarin Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Plaza Nueva - 2 min walk
- Seville Town Hall - 3 min walk
- Cabildo Plaza - 4 min walk
- El Postigo Market - 4 min walk
- Plaza de San Francisco - 5 min walk
- Seville San Bernardo Station - 12 min drive
- Puerta de Jerez Station - 12 min walk
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) - 23 min drive
- Torres y García - 1 min walk
- La flor de Toranzo - 1 min walk
- Bodeguita Romero - 1 min walk
- Bar Restaurante Enrique Becerra - 1 min walk
- Coq & Roll Market - 1 min walk
About this property
Petit Palace Marqués Santa Ana
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Petit Palace Marqués Santa Ana Seville
- Hotel Petit Palace Marqués Santa Ana
- Petit Palace Marqués Santa Ana Seville
- Petit Palace Marqués Santa Ana Hotel Seville
- Petit Palace Marqués Santa Ana Hotel
- Petit qués ta Ana Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This is a small boutique hotel, with limited facilities. Access to the car park is very tight, I had to fold the door mirrors in to gain access, then once in the car park the spaces are small. There is a breakfast room, although we did not eat there and tea/coffee available in a side room. The rooms are small, but comfortable, there is a mini bar, but could benefit from tea/coffee facilities in the room. We found the room to be noisy at night with doors slamming and there was a lot of noise from the room above in the morning, presumably the cleaner! Above all, the location is excellent!