- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Cemetery Beach
- 2 min walk
- Tiki Beach
- 11 min walk
- Kittiwake Shipwreck and Artificial Reef
- 11 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Seven Mile Beach
Located in Seven Mile Beach, Silver Sands Condominiums is on the beach. Hell and Fort George are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Georgetown and North Sound Golf Course. Cayman Turtle Farm and Dolphin Cove are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the property's central location.
- Cemetery Beach - 2 min walk
- Tiki Beach - 11 min walk
- Kittiwake Shipwreck and Artificial Reef - 11 min walk
- Hell - 4 min drive
- Dolphin Cove - 6 min drive
About this property
Silver Sands Condominiums
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 8 AM-4 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday-Sunday: 9 AM-noon</li></ul>To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Silver Sands Condominiums Condo Seven Mile Beach
- Silver Sands Condominiums Seven Mile Beach
- Silver Sands Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Silver Sands Condominiums Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful and relaxing
The setting for these condos is so picturesque, my photos looks like post cards! The beach is absolutely beautiful, and there are corral reefs to explore right in the vicinity, so you can just jump right in with your snorkel gear! The condo complex was quiet and calm and relaxing. No chaos or traffic from the southern part of 7-mile beach. The condo itself was spacious, clean and festively decorated -- like a vacation home away from home. Cleaning staff came 2-3 times per week, with was a luxury. All around, a wonderful experience!
Location: Great location -- technically part of 7-mile beach, but on the north end where it is quieter and less traffic. A swim away from coral reefs!