Santa Rosa Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Santa Rosa? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 14 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out these popular Santa Rosa hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- The Sandman is a dog-friendly hotel, offering an outdoor pool for its human guests along with a fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's property condition and proximity to shopping.
- Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's guestroom size and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel 6 Santa Rosa South. This motel provides guests with a seasonal outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's property condition and location.
Planning Your Trip to Santa Rosa
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Santa Rosa is 1.50 inches
Exploring Santa Rosa with Your Pet
Known for its wineries, Santa Rosa has lots to offer visitors including its gardens, festivals, and museums. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Petrified Forest. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Sonoma County Museum and Luther Burbank Home and Gardens. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Caesar's Tropical Fish Factory, Bird Exchange, or Pet Club.