- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Rutherglen Park
- 3 min walk
- Common School Museum
- 3 min walk
- Rutherglen Wine Experience
- 4 min walk
- Albury, NSW (ABX)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Poachers Paradise Motel is located in Rutherglen. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Murray Valley National Park and Chiltern-Mt Pilot National Park, while Common School Museum and Chiltern Athenaeum Museum are cultural highlights.
- Rutherglen Park - 3 min walk
- Common School Museum - 3 min walk
- Rutherglen Wine Experience - 4 min walk
- Rutherglen Estates - 8 min walk
- Rutherglen Golf Club - 8 min walk
- Albury, NSW (ABX) - 36 min drive
About this property
Poachers Paradise Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.00 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 12.90 for adults and AUD 12.90 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Poachers Paradise Motel Rutherglen
- Poachers Paradise Motel
- Poachers Paradise Rutherglen
- Poachers Paradise
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The owners gave us a nice welcome and were able to provide some great tips for exploring Rutherglen. Great stopover location.