- Eastview Mall
- 4 min drive
- Erie Canal
- 8 min drive
- 4 min walk
- The Distillery
- 4 min drive
- Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Fairport, Woodcliff Hotel and Spa is in the business district. Main Street Armory and Rochester Auditorium Theater are cultural highlights of the area. Wickham Farms and Wild Wings are also worth visiting.
- Eastview Mall - 4 min drive
- Erie Canal - 8 min drive
- St. John Fisher College - 10 min drive
- Nazareth College - 10 min drive
- Mendon Ponds Park - 17 min drive
- Rochester Station - 17 min drive
- Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Horizons Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Horizons - 4 min walk
- The Distillery - 4 min drive
- Longhorn Steakhouse - 4 min drive
- Uno Chicago Grill - 4 min drive
About this property
Woodcliff Hotel and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.45 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Reserved a deluxe double queen. Ended up with a king and a pull out sofa. Needed two beds. Very uncomfortable pull out. Restaurant and Lounge so busy could not even consider using $20 food credit. We got water at the pool but they would not apply towards that purchase. Specifically wanted to have lobster bisque on the Menu and it was not available during our stay at all. Have stayed many time over the years but will not be going back again.