- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Revelstoke Railway Museum
- 5 min drive
- Revelstoke Golf Club
- 6 min drive
- Revelstoke Aquatic Centre
- 6 min drive
- Revelstoke, BC (YRV)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Revelstoke, Boulder Mountain Resort is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Columbia Mountains and Victor Lake Provincial Park, while Revelstoke Railway Museum and Revelstoke Museum and Archives are cultural highlights.
- Revelstoke Railway Museum - 5 min drive
- Revelstoke Museum and Archives - 5 min drive
- Revelstoke Golf Club - 6 min drive
- K3 Cat Skiing and Snowboarding - 6 min drive
- Revelstoke Aquatic Centre - 6 min drive
- Revelstoke Station - 6 min drive
- Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.) - 136 min drive
About this property
Boulder Mountain Resort
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8:00 PM. <br />Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and smart lock details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness
Location was great. Larger groups staying in the bigger cabins tend to take over the hot tub area. More hot tubs would be good.