Overview of St James Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Premium Room, 1 Queen Bed
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Jetted Tub
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Jetted Tub
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
About this area
Near a train station, St James Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Aliveo Military Museum and Red Wing Shoe Store & Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Mississippi National Golf Links and Falconer Vineyards. Make sure you don't miss outdoor adventures like hiking/biking trails, rock climbing and mountain biking.
- Red Wing Shoe Store & Museum - 1 min walk
- Colvill Park - 3 min drive
- Minnesota State College Southeast Technical - 5 min drive
- Hobgoblin Music - 8 min drive
- Island Xtreme Bowl - 16 min drive
- Red Wing Station - 3 min walk
- Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.) - 59 min drive
- The Port — 1 min walk
- Jimmys — 1 min walk
- Bev's Cafe - 2 min walk
- Randy's - 3 min walk
- Dairy Queen - 5 min walk
About this property
St James Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 90 per person (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Have been there twice now and the comfort and "luxury" of the room - WOW. The only issue is the 5 or 6 times the train comes through all hours of the night. If you're a light sleeper be prepared to wake that many times and hopefully you can go back to sleep. Love the view overlooking the Mississippi River! The Pub on the 5th Floor is so convenient! Drinks and Food Great - Don't expect to eat a steak but great sandwiches. Thanks for a great stay.