Top Hotels in Recife
Reviewed on Aug. 13, 2019
Reviewed on Dec. 4, 2019
Reviewed on Aug. 19, 2020
Top things to do in Recife
Recife Beach Vacation
There's nothing like a Recife vacation to put a spring in your step. The soothing sound of rolling waves and the smell of clean ocean air are sure to refresh your mind and body. To be close to the city center on your trip to Recife, find a hotel around Gaibu Beach (just 19 miles (30 km) away). If you plan to stay for a while, browse our Recife vacation packages. Not only can you save some cash, you'll also have other incredible beaches around you to explore, like Calhetas Beach and Enseada dos Corais. We call that a win-win!
Things You Should Know About Recife
- Nothing screams vacation like staying close to the water. If you're nodding in agreement, see what's available among our Recife beach hotels.
- Private vacation homes, like Flat Top 2 Quartos Espinheiro and Village Praia dos Carneiros, are also popular property types here. Compare prices and amenities and then take your pick.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Recife look after all the nitty-gritty details. That means more time for you to focus your attention on the pressing task of relaxing.
- Want to know what Recife has to offer? You can't go past insider tips. As soon as you arrive, strike up a conversation with one or two of the 1,478,100 people who live here. Check out our useful Recife things to do page, too.
- Itaipava Arena Pernambuco is one big sight you need to see here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, check out our Recife vacation deals.