- SplashDown Beach
- 2 min drive
- Dia Beacon
- 8 min drive
- Ruby Tuesday
- 2 min walk
- Red Line Diner
- 4 min walk
- Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Fishkill, Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill is in the business district and near theme parks. Dia Beacon and Madam Brett Homestead are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Van Wyck Homestead Museum and Mount Gulian Historic Site. SplashDown Beach and Fun Central are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- SplashDown Beach - 2 min drive
- Dia Beacon - 8 min drive
- Mount Saint Mary's College Newburgh - 10 min drive
- Ritz Theater - 11 min drive
- Washington Headquarters - 12 min drive
- Poughkeepsie Station - 25 min drive
- Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.) - 24 min drive
- The Bistro — 1 min walk
- Ruby Tuesday - 2 min walk
- Red Line Diner - 4 min walk
- Cracker Barrel - 4 min walk
- Hudson Buffet - 5 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was a little small for my husband, 2 year old and myself. Overall it was fine.