- Rittenhouse Square
- 6 min walk
- City Hall
- 9 min walk
- Luke's Lobster
- 1 min walk
- The Corner Foodery
- 1 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square is in an area with great shopping. Rittenhouse Square and Liberty Bell Center are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Walnut Street and Reading Terminal Market. Check out an event or a game at Citizens Bank Park, and consider making time for Philadelphia Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Rittenhouse Square - 6 min walk
- City Hall - 9 min walk
- Mutter Museum - 11 min walk
- Reading Terminal Market - 14 min walk
- The Franklin Institute - 15 min walk
- City Hall Station - 6 min walk
- Philadelphia 30th St Station - 20 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Liberte — 1 min walk
- Chez Colette — 1 min walk
- Luke's Lobster - 1 min walk
- The Corner Foodery - 1 min walk
- Argan Moroccan Cuisine - 1 min walk
About this property
Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- Up to 30 lb/14 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service