Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Castellammare hotel in Palermo Historical Center, walk to Regional Archaeological Museum
Located in Palermo Historical Center, this romantic hotel is steps from Palazzo Branciforte and Regional Archaeological Museum. Teatro Massimo and Martorana are also within 10 minutes.
A bar/lounge, 24-hour room service, and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free beach shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and express check-in.
All 30 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LED TVs with satellite channels and first-run movies, and other amenities include washers/dryers and balconies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Posta features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This romantic hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, 24-hour room service, and express check-in. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Posta is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1921
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free beach shuttle
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- First-run movies
- LED TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Hotel Posta Palermo
- Posta Palermo
- Posta Hotel Palermo
- Hotel Posta Palermo, Sicily
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.