Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Page, AZ from CA $33
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Page Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 21, 2020
Page Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Page and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 11 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review these popular Page hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Page at Lake Powell is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Customers like this 2.5-star hotel's location and proximity to public transit.
- Pets are welcome at Quality Inn at Lake Powell. This hotel offers free WiFi and in-room balconies. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location's sightseeing.
- Pets can join their owners at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Page Lake Powell. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Page
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- April-June: the average is 96°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Page is 5.91 inches
Exploring Page with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront, Page has lots to offer visitors including its natural beauty and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit Powell Museum and Lake Powell National Golf Course. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Golliard Park and Navajo Village.