Search Hostels in Owen Sound from CA $122
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Featured Hostels in Owen Sound
Other property types in Owen Sound
Blue Mountain Resort Village Suites
Reviewed on Dec. 3, 2020
Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain
Reviewed on Oct. 25, 2020
Blue Mountain Resort Inn
Reviewed on Nov. 30, 2020
Hostels and More in Owen Sound
Owen Sound offers 260 lodging choices, so if you have a hard time finding a hostel in town, you can still pick a place that has what you need. For those who want to save money on overnight stays and focus more on going out, you can get great deals on Expedia. We've heard good things about the waterfront and other attractions in this destination, as well as activities like skiing.
You may be able to find reasonable prices at these Owen Sound accommodations, which have positive reviews from our travelers:
Blue Mountain Resort - You can take advantage of free breakfast, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk at this hotel.
Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool at this condo.
Embarc Blue Mountain - You can take advantage of free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant at this hotel.
Comfort Inn Owen Sound - Property features at this motel include free WiFi, free parking, and tour/ticket assistance.
Royal Harbour Resort - Located within a 5-minute walk of Bruce Peninsula. You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this motel.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Owen Sound?
Good weather's always better when you're discovering new places, so here's a little information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 42° F and nighttime temperatures average 9° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 26° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 78° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 14° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.30 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Owen Sound?
Depending on what you're interested in, you might like these places to visit:Natural Features
- Bruce Peninsula
- Collingwood Scenic Caves
- Harrison Park
- Billy Bishop Museum
- Owen Sound Marine-Rail Museum
- Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre
- Blue Mountain Ski Resort
- Central Westside United Church
- Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre
In general, Owen Sound is known for its:
- Bird watching