- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Jack London Square
- 4 min drive
- University of California, Berkeley
- 7 min drive
- Lanesplitter Pizza
- 6 min walk
- 7 min walk
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Nights Inn Motel is located in Emeryville. Fox Theater and Paramount Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Pier 39 and Oakland Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RingCentral Coliseum or Oracle Park.
- Jack London Square - 4 min drive
- University of California, Berkeley - 7 min drive
- RingCentral Coliseum - 13 min drive
- Oracle Arena - 13 min drive
- Exploratorium - 15 min drive
- Berkeley Station - 6 min drive
- MacArthur Station - 12 min walk
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Lanesplitter Pizza - 6 min walk
- Scend's - 7 min walk
- MLK Cafe - 7 min walk
- The Kebabery - 7 min walk
- Eli's Mile High Club - 7 min walk
About this property
Nights Inn Motel
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 10.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Nights Inn Motel Emeryville
- Nights Emeryville
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
it’s in a “ok” location everything can be in walking distance only good thing is bart in walking distance.