- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Inn Express Castro Valley - East Bay
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing, Mobility, Bathtub)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (HEARING)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Jetted Tub
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Leisure)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Castro Valley, Holiday Inn Express Castro Valley - East Bay is in the city centre and near the airport. Oakland Zoo and Golden Tee Golfland are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Southland Mall and Stoneridge Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RingCentral Coliseum or Oracle Arena. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Oakland Zoo - 10 min drive
- Southland Mall - 11 min drive
- California State University East Bay - 14 min drive
- Chabot College - 16 min drive
- Union Landing - 17 min drive
- Castro Valley Station - 1 min drive
- Coliseum Station - 10 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Wendy's - 2 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min walk
- Starbucks - 6 min walk
- Denica's - 7 min walk
- Quizno's - 7 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Castro Valley - East Bay
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 300 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very nice clean room ,cozy and great staff