- Yudanaka Hot Spring
- 9 min walk
- Nishimiya Shrine
- 12 min walk
- 10 min walk
- 13 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Yudanaka Hot Spring - 9 min walk
- Nishimiya Shrine - 12 min walk
- Jigokudani Monkey Park - 7 min drive
- Shiga Kogen Ski Area - 10 min drive
- Maruike Ski Area - 12 min drive
- Yudanaka Station - 14 min walk
- Iiyama Station - 26 min drive
- Asashinaya — 10 min walk
- HAKKO — 13 min walk
- ティーサロン 都 — 14 min walk
- コーヒーショップ — 14 min walk
- Goen — 14 min walk
About this property
Along with conference space, this ryokan has free newspapers and barbecues. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, a front desk safe, free train station drop-off and a banquet hall are on-site. All 32 rooms boast spring water baths, and offer minibars and flat-screen TVs. Room service and free toiletries are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Omodaka Yamanouchi
- Omodaka Yamanouchi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Free return train station shuttle
Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–8:30 AM: JPY 2000 per person
- Room service available
Things to do
- Hot springs
- Free rollaway/extra beds
- Banquet hall
- Free newspapers in reception
- Front-desk safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space
- BBQ grill(s)
- 24-hour public bath access
- Indoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Separate men/women areas in public bath
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Free rollaway beds
- Free toiletries
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Shower/bathtub combination
- Spring water bathtub
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast and dinner.
This hotel is about a 15 minute stroll to the hotel from the Yudanaka station. You can grab a cab to get to the hotel as well. Upon reaching the hotel, the staff greeted us and was very welcoming. The lady brought us to our rooms and showed us around. The room was very spacious and clean. They have their own onsen with the choice of open air bath. The shuttle service was very convenient as well as they took us to yudanaka station and also to the snow monkey park from the hotel. From the overall experience, I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and wouldnt mind staying here again