- Fabrica Square
- 2 min walk
- Matoyianni Street
- 4 min walk
- Windmills of Mykonos
- 5 min walk
- Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National)
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Mykonos, Semeli Hotel is near the beach. Mykonos Old Port and Mykonos New Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ornos Beach and Agios Stefanos Beach.
- Fabrica Square - 2 min walk
- Matoyianni Street - 4 min walk
- Windmills of Mykonos - 5 min walk
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani - 7 min walk
- Mykonos Town Hall - 8 min walk
- Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National) - 3 min drive
- Where to eat
- Thioni – Poolside fine-dining restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Semeli Bar – Ocean-view cocktail bar. Serves breakfast and light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Some rooms types are equipped with a private, outdoor spa tub; use is subject to weather conditions.
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per accommodation, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 4 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service
Not happy with the service. Arrived a bit early but was expecting to get a room like other hotels usually do. Therr were other folks who got their room before me and i had to wait longer. I didn’t even get the room till 2:30 of their mentioned time but got it around 3. Hotel staff and the reception were kinda rude and not helpful and everything they were saying with straight face. People were checking out around 1-2 ish even and when i had to check out, i was told to check out at 12 sharp, no accommodation to even stay for extra 30-60 mins. Well, i notice the reception staff were nice with other folks but only i got special treatment for some reason.