- 3 min drive
- Sendlinger Tor
- 5 min drive
- 1 min walk
- Döner Harras
- 1 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Munich, Hotel Rivoli is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at English Garden and Olympic Park, while Deutsches Museum and BMW World are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympiahalle or Allianz Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Theresienwiese - 3 min drive
- Sendlinger Tor - 5 min drive
- Karlsplatz - Stachus - 5 min drive
- Viktualienmarkt - 5 min drive
- Hellabrunn Zoo - 7 min drive
- Munich Harras Station - 1 min walk
- Harras U-Bahn - 4 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Giulia - 1 min walk
- Döner Harras - 1 min walk
- Chaplin's Discount Backshop - 1 min walk
- Schönegger Käse-Alm - 2 min walk
- Zöttl - 2 min walk
About this property
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 13.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention