- New Pinakothek
- 6 min walk
- Pinakothek der Moderne
- 6 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Munich's Munich City Centre neighbourhood, das HOTEL in München is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at English Garden and Olympic Park, while New Pinakothek and Pinakothek der Moderne are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Hellabrunn Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- New Pinakothek - 6 min walk
- Pinakothek der Moderne - 6 min walk
- Old Pinakothek - 7 min walk
- Odeonsplatz - 13 min walk
- Residenz - 14 min walk
- Munich Central Station - 3 min drive
- University U-Bahn - 8 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 26 min drive
- FOX — 1 min walk
- Laden — 1 min walk
- Café Puck — 1 min walk
- Sausalitos — 1 min walk
- Sausolitos Schwabing — 1 min walk
About this property
das HOTEL in München
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Valet parking: EUR 12 per night
Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspapers in reception
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Individually decorated
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The housekeeper took our dirty towels and hung them up as if they we were clean. If we hadn’t found them to be wet, we would never have know. The shower did not drain resulting in ankle deep water while showering. The breakfast was sparse. The one plus was the woman who worked the evenings she was helpful, courteous and gave several great recommendations about the city.