Search Apartment Rentals in Moscow
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Moscow
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Moscow
Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 17, 2020
Hotel Metropol Moscow
Reviewed on Sep. 20, 2020
Radisson Collection Hotel, Moscow
Reviewed on Aug. 16, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Moscow
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Moscow with 2061 hotels and other accommodations to select from, including 845 apartments. You might want to check out the acclaimed theater scene and fascinating museums while you're in the area. State Historical Museum and Bolshoi Theatre are popular places worth a visit.
Why would you choose apartments instead of traditional hotels? An apartment comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals, and often has more space than a traditional hotel room.
Here are some of the favorite Moscow apartments:
- Neighborhood: Krasnoselsky
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a sofa bed
- Free breakfast and a bar on site
- Free WiFi and cable TV included
- Located in Basmanny neighborhood
- Access to self-service laundry on site
- Neighborhood: Arbat
- Includes free WiFi, a dining area, and a sofa bed
- Conference space and self-service laundry on site
- Free WiFi and a jetted bathtub included
- Located in Khamovniki neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Presnensky
When is the Best Time to Visit Moscow?
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 40° F and nighttime temperatures average 3° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 26° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 41° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 54° F during the day and 9° F at night
- Average rainfall is 25.00 inches in a year
Things to Do in Moscow
Moscow is well regarded for its theater scene and museums. Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard and Moscow Zoo are a couple of the family-friendly sights, whereas cultural attractions include State Historical Museum and Bolshoi Theatre. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Lenin's Mausoleum and Red Square.Moscow is also recognized for its:
How to Get to Moscow and Around the Area
Fly into Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo), which is located 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the heart of the city. Otherwise, look for flights into Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.), which is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) away.
Walk to nearby metro stations like Okhotny Ryad Station, Teatral'naya Station, and Ploshchad Revolyutsii Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Moscow Kursky Station, Moscow Belorussky Station, or Moscow Kazansky Station.