Overview of Lands End Beach Cottage
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in The Bluff, this cottage is on a private beach. Pointe-du-Chene Wharf and South Cove Camping and Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Dieppe Market and CF Champlain.
- Shediac Island - 11 min walk
- Parlee Beach Provincial Park - 12 min walk
- Centre for Speed - 7 min drive
- Shediac's Giant Lobster - 8 min drive
- Aboiteau Beach - 19 min drive
- Moncton, NB (YQM-Greater Moncton Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Lands End Beach Cottage
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Cleaning fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.