Find a Bed and Breakfast in Mississauga from CA $81
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Mississauga
Other property types in Mississauga
Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel
Reviewed on Mar. 1, 2021
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Mississauga/West
Reviewed on Feb. 15, 2021
Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale
Reviewed on Mar. 1, 2021
Why Stay at a B&B in Mississauga?
Whether you're on a family vacation and want a small, cozy place to stay, or you're traveling solo and hoping to get some tips from locals, B&Bs can be a great choice for many types of vacationers. Though it might be challenging to find B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 1816 accommodations and 25 B&Bs in the larger area. If museums are at the top of your list when you venture out to explore Mississauga, Art Gallery of Mississauga and Blackwood Gallery are worth a stop.
B&Bs Near Mississauga
Every B&B has its own unique feel— whether it’s a garden for guests to admire or a sunlit breakfast nook to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, the little details are what make bed and breakfasts a fun place to get away. Below are some well-liked B&Bs in the area:
All Seasons Bed & Breakfast: 2.5 stars, 4 rooms
- 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Mississauga
Toronto Garden Inn Bed and Breakfast: 3 stars, 6 rooms
- 14.9 mi (24 km) from the downtown core
Newton Villa: 3.5 stars, 10 rooms
- Situated 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
McGill Inn B&B: 3 stars, 6 rooms
- 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the heart of downtown
Downtown Home Inn Bed and Breakfast: 2.5 stars, 7 rooms
- Located 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the city's core
- Buffet breakfast
- Snack bar
How to Pack for the Weather in Mississauga
If you're trying to figure out the best time to visit Mississauga, we've gathered some relevant weather stats to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average 13° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 17° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Mississauga
Travelers enjoy Mississauga for its array of dining options and major shopping area. Spend some time exploring Kariya Park and The Riverwood Conservancy if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Playdium and Mississauga Hershey Centre on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Mississauga for its:
Transportation Options In and Around Mississauga
Fly into Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), which is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), which is 13.2 mi (21.2 km) away.
Local metro stations include Square One GO Bus Terminal and Terminal Link Terminal 3 Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Mississauga Cooksville Station, Mississauga Erindale Station, or Mississauga Streetsville Station.