- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Intercontinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, View (Haram View)
Room, 1 King Bed, View (Haram View)
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom, City View
Club Room, 1 Single Bed, View (Intercontinental Haram View)
Room, 2 Bedrooms, City View (Diplomatic Suite)
Deluxe Room, 1 Bedroom
Club Room, 1 Single Bed, City View (Intercontinental)
Executive Room, 2 Bedrooms, City View
Club Room, 1 King Bed, View (Intercontinental Haram View)
Superior Room, City View
Room, 3 Bedrooms, City View (Amiri)
Executive Room, 2 Bedrooms, View (Haram View)
Room, 3 Bedrooms, Accessible, View (Wheelchair)
Presidential Room, 4 Bedrooms, View (Haram View)
About this area
Located in Mecca, Intercontinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah is in the city centre. Great Mosque of Mecca and Kaaba are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Makkah Mall. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- King Fahad Gate - 3 min walk
- Great Mosque of Mecca - 6 min walk
- Well of Zamzam - 7 min walk
- Kaaba - 7 min walk
- Abraj Al Bait Towers - 9 min walk
- Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) - 60 min drive
- Al Rehab Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Al Tayabet Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Intercontinental Dar Al Tawhid Makkah
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 140 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: SAR 150 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 250.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best hotel for for making most of visit to Makkah
Amazing hotel, great breakfast, closest to Harem, staff friendly and helpful.