Book your room at Residence Maloc
Apartment (for 4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Apartment (for 5)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
Apartment (for 6)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 2 infants)
Apartment (for 7)Max Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly aparthotel in Malaucene
This family-friendly Malaucene aparthotel is located in the historical district, 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Roman Bridge, and within 12 mi (20 km) of Cathedrale St-Siffrein and Musee Juif Comtadin. Carpentras Synagogue and Cave la Comtadine are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Along with a hair salon, this aparthotel has ATM/banking services and free WiFi in public areas.
All 9 apartments have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Coffee makers and ceiling fans are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Maloc features a terrace, ski storage, and a hair salon. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Residence Maloc has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Hair salon
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 1848
- Free parking nearby
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20, Pet maximum weight in lb is 45
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per accommodation, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: EUR 2.00 per person, per stay
- Resort fee
- Internet access
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 4.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee: EUR 10 for check-in between 8 PM and 10:30 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 28.00 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.