It was very loud, hotel staff started cleaning very early and was talking extremely loud. One of our guests had birthday during the trip, it totally was ignored by hotel staff.
- Teatro Espanol
- 1 min walk
- Congress of Deputies
- 4 min walk
- Indian Spice
- 1 min walk
- El Lacón
- 1 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Madrid's Literary Quarter neighbourhood, Suite Prado Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Gran Via Street and Principe Pio are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Madrid Zoo Aquarium and Madrid Amusement Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium or WiZink Center. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Teatro Espanol - 1 min walk
- Congress of Deputies - 4 min walk
- Plaza de Santa Ana - 4 min walk
- Puerta del Sol - 5 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 6 min walk
- Anton Martin Station - 4 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 17 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 19 min drive
- Indian Spice - 1 min walk
- El Lacón - 1 min walk
- El Rincón de Pangpang - 1 min walk
- El Tronco - 1 min walk
- Carbones 13 - 1 min walk
About this property
Suite Prado Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 45 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Cots (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Always a great place to stay at- comfort, location and staff