Search Resort Hotels in Le Gosier from CA $191
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Le Gosier
Hotel Fleur d'Epée
Reviewed on Apr. 20, 2020
Karibea Beach Hotel
Reviewed on Mar. 16, 2020
La Creole Beach Hôtel & Spa
Reviewed on Feb. 14, 2020
Resorts in Le Gosier
You deserve to get away, and a resort is the ideal place to indulge in all the services and amenities you need for a relaxing trip to Le Gosier. One of the comfortable resort hotels in the surrounding area could be just what you're searching for, whether you're hoping for a luxurious suite, a state-of-the-art fitness center, or fun activities to try.
Our top-rated resort near Le Gosier:
La Toubana Hôtel & Spa - Beach property with a 4-star rating
- 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Le Gosier
- Features a private beach, a poolside bar, and an outdoor pool
- 2 restaurants on site
What Can I Do in Le Gosier?
Get some time by the water at Plage de la Datcha, or bring the kids to Aquarium of Guadeloupe for some family fun. Additional attractions in the area include Fort fleur d'épée and Island of Gosier.
Le Gosier is also known for its:
- Casino gaming
When Should I Visit Le Gosier?
Here's a breakdown of the seasonal weather to help with picking trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically August and September, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 85° F and nighttime temperatures average 69° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 71° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 75° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 89° F during the day and 69° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.46 inches in a year
How to Get to Le Gosier and Around the Area
|Pointe-a-Pitre (PTP-Pointe-a-Pitre Intl.)||Airport||4.9 mi (7.9 km)|