Overview of Royal Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Queen Room
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Royal Resort is in an area with good shopping. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location. It's also convenient for public transport: Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station is 13 minutes by foot.
- Casino at Circus Circus - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 12 min walk
- Treasure Island Casino - 16 min walk
- Mirage Volcano - 2 min drive
- High Roller - 11 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station - 13 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Barrymore — 1 min walk
- The Barrymore - 1 min walk
- Denny's - 2 min walk
- Peppermill Fireside Lounge - 2 min walk
- Luna Lounge - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - midnight. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Selected guestrooms
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Royal Resort Las Vegas
- Royal Resort
- Royal Las Vegas
- Royal Vacation Las Vegas
- Royal Vacation Hotel Las Vegas
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property is very nice for the price and they are continuing to improve.