- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Resort View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Resort View
Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Ocean View
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
Room, 2 Double Beds, Oceanfront
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Oceanfront
Suite, Partial Ocean View
Junior Suite, Ocean View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Oceanfront
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed, View
About this area
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is located on the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Lahaina Harbor and Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kaanapali Beach and Black Rock. With kayaking, waterskiing and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Kaanapali Beach - 2 min walk
- Whalers Village - 7 min walk
- Black Rock - 7 min walk
- Kaanapali Golf Courses - 14 min walk
- Kahekili Beach - 7 min drive
- Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Station - 11 min drive
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 45 min drive
- Teppan-yaki Dan — 1 min walk
- Cliff Dive Grill — 1 min walk
- Island Vintage Coffee - 8 min walk
- Subway - 8 min walk
- Joey’s Kitchen - 9 min walk
About this property
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 31.25 per accommodation, per night
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 60.00 per person
- Self-parking fee: USD 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - 069-973-6064-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room location, and beach was awesome................