You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 36.61 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Partner property pool access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 32 and USD 32 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Up to 2 children aged 17 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.