Overview of Radisson Blu Hotel, Krakow
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premium Room (Old Town View)
Superior Room (Old Town View)
Suite (Old Town View)
About this area
Located in Krakow, Radisson Blu Hotel, Krakow is in the city centre. Oskar Schindler Factory and National Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Main Market Square and Wawel Castle. Consider Cellar Under the Rams for a night out or Aquarium and Natural History Museum if you're travelling with kids. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- St. Francis of Assisi Church and Monastery - 4 min walk
- Main Market Square - 6 min walk
- Town Hall Tower - 6 min walk
- Cloth Hall - 7 min walk
- Wawel Cathedral - 9 min walk
- Krakow Glowny Station - 18 min walk
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 19 min drive
- Gossip - 1 min walk
- Napnapcafe - 2 min walk
- Pawlak - 2 min walk
- Quick House - 2 min walk
- Buczek - 3 min walk
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel, Krakow
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of PLN 70 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PLN 150.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PLN 75 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 95 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PLN 0 (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: PLN 100 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 70 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 150.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Particularly liked the tradition of Fat Thursday All staff were courteous,friendly and welcoming